We hope you have all been well, and are ready to get back to your fitness routines!
These have been extremely difficult times for everyone, and we hope that you’ve been able to take the time to truly care for your bodies and minds.
We want to say thank you so much to each and everyone of you who took the time to read through the previous email sent.
The support we have received, and the love for Full Scene has been overwhelming to say the least. Although this has been anything but easy, knowing that we have you to show up for at the end of all this, has been the biggest driving point for us to push through.
We know so many of you are going through difficult times as well, and we hope that having a safe space to come back to will be not only be helpful physically, but mentally as well.
Your kind and authentic words of support and encouragement have been so welcomed and we are so grateful for you.
We’ve said it before and we will keep saying it:
Our members are what make the Full Scene community so great!
So THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.
We will always remember you standing with us through this chaotic chapter.
We appreciate all of the responses and feedback we’ve received. Even constructive feedback has been helpful, and it truly helps us navigate through this very difficult time.
Please remember, most of us have never been through anything like this, and we are doing the very best we can with what information we have. Please be patient as we get our bearings on everything, and please be respectful, as we try to make it through this entire situation day by day.
As much as we’d like to say this is the one and only update of changes, that is most likely not accurate. The Government guidelines for businesses will continue to evolve during the re-opening phases, and we will adjust accordingly.
As of now, the following will be taking place:
We will be reopening
Monday June/1/2020: 10AM-6PM
Due to the new Government post covid-19 reopening plan, prior to your first visit, you will need to see us in person, between 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday to go over our new policies, and post covid-19 fresh start contract renewals.
All memberships will be reactivated on/or around June/1/2020, and will begin to charge your regular membership rate.
Any questions you may have, we will be helping you in person during those times, following new safety procedures.
Equipment Rental Returns: If you are renting equipment, you will receive an email regarding returning the equipment. All equipment rentals can be returned: Saturday May/30/2020: Between 10am-2pm, or please reply to Tynan’s email to arrange a different time if you need to.
To help alleviate anxieties about returning to the gym in this new format, we have tried to answer most questions that you may have. Of course, if you have any other questions prior to your first visit, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at .
Our staff team is back in action, so we are all doing our best to take care of everyone as quickly as we can.
What to expect upon your first visit back:
- We will be limited to 20 people permitted in the gym at one time. If there are already 20 people in the facility, you will be asked to wait outside of the gym until it is your turn to enter.
- Expect to come during the above hours for your first workout (Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm). You will be speaking with a Full Scene Representative to go over our new Government regulated policies, and our fresh start post covid-19 contract renewals.
- Pay close attention to all new signage, starting with the Pre-Screening sign on the front door, prior to entering the facility.
- We will be supplying hand sanitizer, and cleaning supplies.
- Masks are not mandatory, but if you wish to wear one, please bring your own.
- Change rooms, lockers, and showers will be closed for the time being. Please come changed in your workout attire, and please only bring minimal items you will need for your workout.
- A washroom will be available for use,and will be cleaned multiple times per day.
Our website will be updated soon with further information.
Please visit our website: www.fullsceneathletics.com for updated Covid-19 changes to the facility.
We are so glad that we are all coming to the end of all of this, and we look forward to being able to reconnect with each and every one of you!
See you soon!